What does success mean to you?
It’s one of the first questions I ask my clients—usually followed by a long pause. Sure, they all know what success looks like in our culture.
But that’s someone else’s success, and it’s a filtered view at best.
If you haven’t defined success on your terms, how will you get there?
Without a clear destination, you’re bound to get lost. It’s like telling your GPS, “I don’t know where I’m going. Just take me there.”
But it’s exactly how many of us lead our lives or businesses—with no sense of direction.
You may feel uncertain and directionless right now. Or maybe you’ve tasted success, yet you know there’s more. You want to get to the next level, but you’re stuck and frustrated.
The reason you’re stuck may come as a surprise…You’re standing in your own way.
“Blessed are those who find wisdom, those who gain understanding.”
Let’s climb together…
Do you know how many people and businesses reach the heights of success alone?
You have to get out of your own way to reach Peak Success, and it’s the rare human who can do that alone.
Successful people ask for help on their way to the top. Once they arrive, they continue asking for help.
I’m Bill Bergau, your guide along the path to Peak success.
It doesn’t matter where you start. The point is to start.
I help guide your team and you to:
- Create a meaningful vision of success
- Set goals that support your vision
- Take daily action, inspired by your vision and goals
In order to reach your peak success tomorrow and achieve greater professional and personal clarity and purpose, financial success, and personal success, you must start today.
“All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.”
Meet Your Guide
I’ve been where you are—a promising career, a strong faith, and a loving family. I should have been living the good life. But something was missing.
The seed for Peak Success was planted in 2010. At the time, I’d reached a peak in my career in pharmaceutical and medical marketing, sales, and training arena. But my success felt hollow.
As I searched for answers to my own dissatisfaction, I discovered many around me were experiencing the same disconnect. We looked successful on the outside but were unfulfilled on the inside.
We weren’t alone then or now, with the majority of American workers in unfulfilling careers. The problem seemed massive. How could I help? With my background in higher education, training, leadership development, and career counseling, organizational effectiveness and coaching was an intuitive next step.
My mission is to inspire you to action, to bring awareness, and to serve as a guide on your path to success—and ultimately professional and personal fulfillment.
Peak Success helps you identify and remove the limiting beliefs holding you back.
Whether you’re an individual or leading a team, I can serve you through:
- Organizational Effectiveness and Business Development
- Interpersonal Training
- One-to-One and Group Coaching
Education and Credentials
- Emotional Intelligence: EQ-i 2.0® Certified
- Emotional Intelligence: EQ 360® Certified
- Emotionally Effective Leader Workshop
- Jack Canfield’s Success Principles® Certified Trainer
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® Certified
- Master’s in Education/Career Development/Counselor Education
- 12 years of experience in education, training, and career counseling
- 15 years of experience in sales, marketing, and consulting
- Member of the National Career Development Association (NCDA)
- Member of the Society of Emotional Intelligence
- Member Association for Talent Development (ATD)
“If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.”